More About the Role:
As the Business Operations Manager you will bring extensive experience leading the business operations organization within the program management office of a large, complex software development program. The project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems within the Enterprise Solutions and Services operating group in CACI. Successful candidate will be highly skilled in customer and stakeholder relations; will have excellent knowledge of cost, schedule and technical performance measurement best practices; and will possess a wide range of business management experience on large scale, complex systems integration programs with the Federal Government.
- Assists with the development of the program's cost and schedule baseline to be presented at Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) with the government
- Ensures the program cost and schedule baseline satisfies contractual requirements
- Develops and executes programmatic budgets and financial plans that align with the program baseline
- Attends meetings and briefing Senior Government Clients on EVM and schedule performance.
- Works independently with Control Account Managers and Technical Leads to resource load the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Assists the Master Scheduler in developing a masterschedule by working with performing organizations and determining their critical tasks and their interdependencies within the program.
- Performs ScheduleRisk Analyses upon request.
- Develops program unique standards and process instructions for planning, scheduling, baseline control, EVMS, financial controls, subcontract cost integration, and Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) compilation and analysis.
- Ensures compliance with American National Standards Institute/Electronic Industries Alliance Standard 748 (ANSI/EIA-748), Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and associated internal company procedures.
- Develops scheduling status reports used at Program Management Meetings.
- Assists with determining the critical path of the program based on schedule progress and established task dependencies.
- Builds integrity, establishes relationships, and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, to distribute schedule information.
- Transfers data from Microsoft Project to Cobra and ensures accuracy of data
- Develops and maintains artifacts and other program documentation
- Supports DCMA Surveillance activities
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or other discipline. 12-15years of related experience in project support or management; 5-7 years of working with EVM baselines.
US citizenship and Secret clearance is required. Secret preferred
- Knowledge of CSDR requirements
- Experience implementing EVM baselines using Deltek Cobra
- Experience integrating MS Project with Deltek Cobra
- Experience with Deltek Winsight
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and other office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Visio and SharePoint).
- Experience with determining the Critical Path and performing Schedule status updates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with DoD Contracting environment
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience on large-scale software development projects.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified AACE Earned Value Professional (EVP)US Citizen
Req #: 205879