To help people change their life and become their best self!
- Cross-Functional Management
- Facilitate collaboration between business teams on cross functional initiatives to drive long term sustainability of private brands.
- Build consensus among cross functional teams and drive action planning & productivity.
- Develop and utilize frameworks to facilitate alignment across teams and adherence to business strategy.
- Business Planning & Operations
- Lead day to day execution of operational plans against the strategic vision.
- Establish business operational methods to ensure program is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives.
- Drive business process improvement to minimize complexities and optimize effective operations.
- Build the framework and plan for company-wide strategic initiatives. Lead quarterly planning process in alignment with all other functions to develop department sprint plans, road-maps and goals.
- Product Development
- Provide project management oversight from cradle to grave: business case, scope, cost, schedule, action cycles, risks, issues, decisions, inter-dependencies and milestones.
- Reporting & Communication
- Create, manage and maintain specific communications and cadence for department meetings, QBRs, team meetings, and status reporting.
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly performance reviews and summary reports to leadership.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- 5-7 years' experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience managing priorities and relationships with third party vendors and key partners.
- Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Ability to work under tight time constraints. Can multitask with ease and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Nice to have, not required: Project Management Certification or Change Management/Communication Certification