Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NGKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Responsible for the direction and coordination of all non-market oriented activities of a single or multi-location district operation to include the overall management of the district and functional support activities operating within the district, such as, Accounting & Finance, Information Services, Human Resources, Facilities Management, and Administrative Sales Support.
Essential Job Duties:
- Participates in the development of short and long-term goals and objectives for the districts operations and annual budgets.
- Review and analyzes sales activities, revenue and expenses, operational practices, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives. Reviews findings with management.
- Conducts studies of work problems, procedures, and processes to ensure a high level of operational effectiveness
- Directs the accounting and bookkeeping activities within the district operation. Ensures that records are properly maintained for all financial transactions and all books are balanced to show data, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, general ledger accounts, and other items pertinent to the operation.
- Monitors and controls notes payable to ensure that the district is in compliance with Company policies and guidelines.
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital. Analyzed balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports to summarize and report on the current and projected financial position of the district operation.
- Ensures that all sales commissions and fees are processed according to the standard Company policies and procedures and state regulations. Provides written status reports for all salespeople regarding the recording and tracking of their commissions, expenses, and recoveries.
- Tracks and monitors all compliance related documents, ensuring that all Salespeople and revenue producing professionals are properly licensed and within Company compliance requirements at all times.
- Coordinates the implementation a listing system for tracking and monitoring all exclusive listings ensuring that each listing has and established marketing budget.
- Assists as necessary with the use of effective marketing programs, such as advertising, signage, and client entertainment, in accordance with the district’s goals and objectives.
- Consults with vendors and analyzes vendor’s pricing and services to ensure that the district is obtaining the best products and services for the least amount of money possible.
- Represents Company at personnel related hearings and investigations.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant staff/administrative positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee and new sales people orientations to foster a positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Maintain records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and ensure that salespeople are properly licensed.
- Prepare employee contracts, offer letters, separation notices, and related documentation.
- Analyze and implement programs to reduce employee absenteeism and turnover.
- Participates in administering Company policies, procedures, processes, and programs. Ensures that all district activities and operations are carried out in compliance with company policy and procedures, and with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Minimum of 7-9years related experience
- Previous supervisory or management experiencerequired
- Excellent analytical and communication abilities
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.