The Business Operations Manager will manage the daily operations of Axxess. This role will ensure that the business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its processes and coaching its people. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. This is a Dallas-based position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily operations to support the business.
- Collaborate with management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Manage operational processes and performance, recommend solutions for improvement
- Implement and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Nurture and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years operational experience needed. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Master’s degree plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- In-depth knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, employee management, etc.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and anticipate customer needs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Web, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Desire and ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills.
- Team Player, great attitude