This position will be responsible for leading formalization of the financial and business reporting for the DoD vertical within the Worldwide Public Sector. The role will include establishing dashboards, operational metrics, and reports to support the rapid growth of the AWS public sector business.
The WWPS Sales Operations Lead will work in collaboration and coordination with the Sales Director they support, along with account teams, service teams, corporate finance, and Worldwide Sales Operations. The Operations Lead will help author strategic vertical narratives, lead the formulation of Quarterly Business Reviews, and evaluate and recommend new ways of managing business operations that can help accelerate AWS growth.
A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
· Manage all aspects of Worldwide Public Sector financial reporting and analysis for a Business vertical ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of reporting
· Development of metrics and reports to manage sales pipeline, billed revenue and quota attainment
· Development of performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with senior Sales Directors and WWPS leadership team in order to drive and manage the business
· Help author Partners narratives and lead the creation of Quarterly Business Reviews
· Coordinate with corporate teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business.
· Territory planning, Account segmentation & Quota development
· Issue Account Manager compensation plans
· Manage Headcount tracking and management
· Help WWPS Operations balance short term tactical goals with long term strategies
• BS/BA degree
• 7-15 years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations in mid-to-large scale global Sales Organization
• Experience with the development and implementation of systems, processes and tools utilized for CRM, variable compensation, revenue reporting, and forecasting
• Experience using BI tools; data manipulation, query and dashboard development, CRM software and strong excel experience
• Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be beneficial
• Familiarity with Public Sector and knowledge of government acquisitions along with applicable mandates and policies that govern the process
• MBA with concentration in Business or Finance
• Self-motivated, action-oriented , multi-tasking individual with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Motivated self-starter who is proactive and action-oriented
• Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization that can scale quickly
• Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business.
Job ID: 616920