Hello Heart is a best in class solution that empowers people to understand and improve their heart health - the #1 cost factor for employers. The program is clinically based and targets people with high blood pressure. Each of our users receives a wireless blood pressure monitor and real-time personalized tips on their smartphone. It is easy to use and helps participants improve their heart health in a fun and engaging way. Hello Heart’s successful distribution model is B2B2C, selling to Fortune 500 employers. This allows us to reach a large audience and have impactful results.
Hello Heart is growing and is looking for a Business Operations director to help us grow the company and improve our Operations
Areas of responsibility:
- Cross functional strategic initiatives - Lead mission-critical, cross-functional efforts, and deliver objective analysis and insights to leadership. Incubate new roles, lead new initiatives, and analyze projects we are thinking of growing or killing. Solve hard, multidisciplinary problems across the company.
- Hardware vendors management - Sourcing and managing new medical hardware vendors with amazing user experience. Assessing new technologies, providing recommendations on new hardware solutions, negotiating best branded or white labeled deals to ensure Hello Heart continues to lead with the best technology in the market. Managing purchasing and integration projects end to end, on budget and on time.
- “Amazon level” operations - Build processes to scale, and continue to evolve our hardware operations to deliver the most delightful, on time experience to our users that receive Blood Pressure and Diabetes monitors. Working closely with our operations team and fulfillment center vendor to improve efficiency and user experience.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Willing and wanting to always roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Have amazing negotiation skill set
- Strong analytical skills, strong strategic thinking capabilities and data-driven
- Leave their ego at home when they come to work. Collaborative team member and amazing manager that loves to coach the team
- Super organized , amazing project manager and 100% independent
- Be mission-driven, and have high integrity
- Move fast. Thrive in environments with constant fast change, and new challenges. Experience in a scaling company/startups/management consulting is an advantage.
- Prepared to travel 20% of your time
- Do you have four years of management consulting or biz-ops management experience?
- +2 years of Experience in hardware vendors management
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience