Business Operations Analyst, Sr Specialist[HYBRID]
- Job ID: 71045461
- Job Family: Hydro Generation
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Other Locations:
- Salary: 91,500-137,300
- This base pay range is for a pay grade that encompasses this position and a variety of other positions at the company. The pay offered to the successful candidate may vary depending on the position and multiple individualized factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Represented IBEW Local 47
- This pay range represents the rates of pay for step 1 to the maximum step for this position. The pay range and the specific pay for the successful candidate are determined in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement between Southern California Edison Company and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 47.
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Business Operations Analyst, Sr. Specialist at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you will provide support in executing the Generation Capital Project plan. This person will be responsible for creating Capital project work orders and integrating processes related to project costs.
As a Business Operations Analyst, Sr. Specialist, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Coordinate activities with other internal personnel and/or organizations to ensure compliance and appropriate follow-through of policies, procedures, rules, and completion dates applicable.
- Manage work orders through the entire process and taking accountability for customer satisfaction.
- Assist in creating the Monthly Project Capital Variance reporting.
- Respond to Capital work order Audits - dealing with Delliotte & Price Water-House Cooper (PWC).
- Provide Generation divisions with cost accounting assistance.
- Work closely with finance & accounting groups to collect Capital determinations.
- Tracking status of work orders, troubleshooting cost collection errors, and making appropriate corrections such as Journal Entries (Credit & Debit).
- Performing other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Five or more years of experience working with systems of record such as SAP, Power Plant - Unit Estimate, & Ariba.
- Three or more years of experience exporting data for performance and metrics reporting.
- The preferredBachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, etc.
- Knowledge in building Power BI dashboards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, and Excel performing functions such as VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, filtering/sorting, charts and graphing.
- Experience presenting technical information to stakeholders
- Acting as the point of contact for cost accounting, and Capital work related inquires.
- Experience with SAP Work Order related functions.
You should know
- This position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California. Further details of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.