Industry: Energy & Utilities•
5 - 7 years
Posted 60 days ago
The Senior Workforce Management Analyst (Business Ops Analyst Sr) will provide workforce management analytical expertise to optimize all care center operations including process analysis, data analytics, performance management reporting, forecasting and resource planning and other related work as needed. Responsible for report development and maintenance, as well as working with internal IT resources for data package/data source creation. Partners with Finance in the development of annual budgets, targets and metrics. Works with other department functions and business partners to define opportunities, identify and implement solutions and measure improvements to ensure desired results were achieved. Plan and assist in implementation of solutions that will maximize organizational effectiveness through the use of technology and people solutions. Provides supportive data for department change initiatives. May lead and/or contribute to projects with moderate or complex scope and budget. Assists with the development of less tenured or experienced workforce management personnel.
- BS/BA equivalency or an equivalent combination of four years relevant work experience and relevant college coursework in business, information technology or a related area.
- Strong understanding of business unit operations, business unit systems, database design, structure, functions and work processes and experience with database tools; typically obtained through five years of progressively responsible experience.
- Previous experience with the systems specific to the business area may also be required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and operational knowledge including functions, procedures, processes, and computer systems.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities, gaps, data analysis and recommended solutions which tie functional needs to technology solutions.
- Demonstrated project/team experience and ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to review data, see relationships and patterns, as well as possess strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience in managing projects and identifying and resolving issues.
- Expertise in PC applications including advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word.
- Requires proficient knowledge of emerging practices and technologies used within the business area.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and standards impacting business areas.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written.
-Fundamental understanding of contact center business operations, workforce management forecasting, reporting and resource optimization processes, as well as business unit systems utilized within the organization.
-Familiarity with Verint workforce management platform.
-Experience with data analytics/business intelligence tools such as Cognos, Tableau, and Power BI.
1) Participates in or leads projects to formulate and define business needs, system scope modifications, and objectives through research and fact finding combined with a good understanding of business functions, systems, and industry requirements.
2) Researches, analyzes, and resolves routine to complex business/operational problems within the business units. Interfaces with IT, Systems Analysts, or vendors to resolve issues as necessary. Follows up to ensure timely resolution of problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
3) Participates in or oversees analysis, planning, and implementation of enhancements to new and existing processes, which may include new systems and/or enhancements to existing systems. Ability to gather and write moderate requirements based on business needs with consideration of business goals and future needs.
4) Provides input and gathers functional requirements, policy/procedure interpretation, and future business system needs. For smaller projects, may coordinate assigned phases of project planning and execution, including estimating resources and tasks, creating, managing and controlling project schedules and resources.
5) Using quantitative metrics, analyze process designs, workflows, and suggests process improvement initiatives, which may include potential technology solutions to streamline, automate, and/or improve process efficiencies.
6) With limited direction, coordinates and participates in the development of effective business cases using sound cost/benefit analysis. Keeps apprised of current and emerging trends for business unit.
7) Provides operational support for business area and multiple systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system problems, gap analysis, training identification and delivery, and data integrity audits.
8) Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in the development of standard and complex reports for business unit. Assists in the development and maintenance of standardized business reporting protocol and ensures data integrity and consistency in all reporting aspects.
9) May monitor and track business goals, activities, performance monitoring, and issues for an assigned unit(s) to keep management apprised of business unit activities.
10) Actively shares knowledge of business/technical environment, priorities, and processes to less tenured personnel.
11) Conducts research, performs data analysis, and reports findings through formal presentations.
12) Participates in project assignments as a lead or a key member. Responsible for coordinating activities within the business areas. Direct areas of project responsibility to include needs analysis, scope definition, testing strategy, implementation, and user acceptance. May support application/system training to functional users.
13) May be responsible for managing access, security for business systems, and ensuring appropriate data security controls including process and system documentation.
14) Maintains documentation of processes, guidelines, tools, procedures, and training aids required to support business unit.
15) May participate in the planning, development, and administration of business unit's budget functions.