Description: Internal organizational position which gathers information on the operations of a business unit. Develops and implements reports and metrics based on the analysis of the business operations of a business unit, best practices and key business indicators.
- Uses independent judgment to analyze a business unit to determine the business drivers and metrics.
- Identifies and gathers relevant data, for reporting business metrics for an organization.
- Develops and implements analysis, reports and metrics to represent business performance for an organization.
- Analyzes business data and reports the performance of an organization.
- Identifies, and using independent judgment, recommends process and operational improvements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Provides process definition (as-is and to-be), analysis and documentation.
- Selects and applies appropriate quality and process improvement methodologies to measurably improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
Job Number: 630759