This role will be within Bank Business Intelligence and Analytics department.
Compiles, analyzes and interprets data to make strategic and tactical recommendations to business managers. Applies descriptive statistical data to business operations and presents recommendations to senior management in a meaningful format. Participates in projects requiring reporting of key metrics. May partner with technology group to define business requirements, perform user acceptance testing and implement changes. Consults with the business client to understand, define and provide information to inform the problem and recommend solutions. Provides subject matter expertise on all matters of business analytical or operational data needs. Works closely with enterprise and business process owners to integrate data analytics into business processes to improve business performance.
- Partners with the business and Information Technology to meet the needs for COSA data reporting, analytics and complex projects.
- Performs compilation, analysis and reporting of COSA data.
- Advanced subject matter knowledge in consulting and advising business partners on ad hoc or undefined matters related to business analytics and decision support solutions.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to utilize advanced data delivery and business solutions techniques to optimize their contribution to resolving business issues.
- Interacts across key stakeholders to deliver and increase efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting needs.
- Maintains an understanding of business processes, supporting data and applications and strategic direction.
- Performs quality work efforts, assignments and problem resolution.
- Provides consulting to define the problem, provides insights into what happened and when, and suggests alternative performance metrics.
- Proactively communicates between business/enterprise processes and analytics team to improve delivery, value and integration of analytics into business/enterprise processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Science discipline requiredOR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years reporting and/or data management experience.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Proficient in SAS
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in TABLEAU
- Knowledge of Bank Products and Operations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills