We are looking for Business Operation Specialist for our client in Aloha, OR
Job Title: Business Operation Specialist
Job Location: Aloha, OR
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The TRANS (Tool Reuse Audit Network System) Business Operations Specialists with be the first point of contact to support daily system requests and issue resolution, within the TRANS system, that enable the safe and timely transfer of Client's capital assets.
- Both system requests and issues are submitted by users with a variety of knowledge and experience.
- The specialist will interact primarily with tool owners and/or TRANS Admins from a global team, via system generated tickets, email or phone.
- The candidate will be trained on the TRANS system and related business process, and then required to understand, prioritize and respond to requests based on urgency and potential impact to business needs.
- The candidate will play a key role in asset relocation by partnering withfinance and logistics to complete capital asset shipping memos (ISM's) per a defined reuse schedule.
Skill sets/responsibilities include, not limited to the following:
- Documenting desk top procedures, best known methods and lessons learned that will be shared across the virtual team with intent of upskilling the TRANS community.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced and logically organized multi-tasker with a passion for problem solving, and exhibits proficient communication skills to all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in basic project management software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, along with proficiency in maintaining and organizing shared documents, is required.
- Managing documentation within Wiki and SharePoint is required, skills will be part of the training plan if needed.
- Minimum Education: HS Diploma
- The sponsor manages a virtual team, the CW would be required to interact via email, IM, phone, etc with team members as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with semiconductor equipment (maintenance or management) would be an asset, but is not required.
- Knowledge of WIKI and SharePoint is a plus, but can be OJT.