To be the trusted business advisor; working together with our customers (resellers and supplier) and internal partners to create a flexible yet reliable experience that protects the business profits, drives process efficiency and improve business productivity.
• Plans, performs implements process improvement initiatives.
• Evaluates existing processes.
• Provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Provides consultation on the techniques to improve process performance.
• Deliver presentations and training to internal and external customers.
• Communicates team progress.
? Act as the link between the team and different counterparts; will need to lead customer visits
? Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
? Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
? Solves a range of straightforward problems
? Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
? Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Minimum Requirements/Education/Experience —
4 yeardegree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Preferred Education & Experience—
This job can be filled in Denver, Atlanta or Toronto