If you are someone with:
- Minimum of two years of college – Associates Degree with an emphasis in accounting or business is preferred – in addition to a minimum of four years of experience as an office manager or similar role including four years of bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Six years of office management and bookkeeping/accounting experience in lieu of college requirement AND
- Knowledge of general human resources practices
Consider applying to become a Business Office Director with Merrill Gardens! You will:
- Ensure adherence to all financial policies and procedures.
- Act as the liaison with Regional and Seattle office teams.
- Oversee and perform all month end closing procedures.
- Support the General Manager and department heads throughout recruiting and hiring process.
- Oversee and implement monthly rental increase responsibilities.
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!