The BusinessObjects Engineer will work collaboratively with Bon Secours IT leaders in making sure that needs of individual Bon Secours Facilities are accommodated under the standards resulting from the operating model design, standardization and implementation effort. BusinessObjects Engineer is responsible for the overall technical function and security of the BusinessObjects implementations at Bon Secours. Solutions will be designed to provide robust, highly available, scalable, and secure solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or business administration from an accredited college or university with a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in Information systems.
- If a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is not achieved, candidates may be considered if they have a minimum of four (4) years experience in Information Systems.
- Experience with installing, configuring, managing, administering, upgrading, migrating and updatingSAP BusinessObjects in a clustered environment.
- Experience working with Crystal Reports, Crystal Reports for Enterprise, Web Intelligence Rich Client, Dashboards, Information Spaces in Explorer, Lumira stories and datasets.
- Experience working with Universe Design Tool and Information Design Tool.
- ‘SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1’ certification is preferred.
- Competency with Windows Server operating systems.
- Project management skills and the ability to work with a diversified team of IS professionals is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in the entire Microsoft Office package which includes Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to resolve internal and external customer complaints and concerns.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations. Flexibility and the ability to change priorities quickly are often required of this position