Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a Business Objects Reports Developer to join our team in New Carrollton, MD.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Required!
The Business Objects Reports Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining Business Object Reports/Universe(s). This candidate will interact with internal and external team members and provide technical solutions for the solution.
- Job Duty 1 – Develop and maintain Business Objects reports, universes, and metadata (25%)
- Job Duty 2 – Run unit testing and validation of Business Objects reports and universes (25%)
- Job Duty 3 – Develop report prototypes and review and fine tune report deliverables with team (25%)
- Job Duty 4 - Review requirements and translate into technical tasks to meet system specifications (5%)
- Job Duty 5 – Collaborate with Client SMEs, team and other vendor teams to develop and implement the solution (15%)
- Job Duty 6 - Assist with deployment activities such as exporting BIAR files (10%)
- 4+ years of experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence, Designer, CMC/Security
- Experience developing reports with Tableau Desktop & Server (3+ years)
- Proficient with SQL and Entity Relationship diagrams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Experience in developing and maintaining Business Object reports, universe and metadata
- Experience with unit testing and validation of Business object reports and universes
- Experience with developing report prototypes and fine tune report deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with the identification of risks/issues and recommend mitigating actions.
- Experience with identifying key milestones and tracking progress accordingly.
- Experience producing metrics, creating documentation, and process workflows
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer requirements into technical tasks to validate system specifications are met
- Experience with Green Plum and PG Admin
- Experience with BO 4.0 and 4.1 Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Prior IRSexperience and, especially, an active MBI, is a plus. Knowledge of IRS business systems and data, is an extra plus