In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Interact to gather and analyze requirements from Business to get a logical and physical design of the reporting system,
- Installation and Configuration of Business Objects Enterprise / Microstrategy environment,
- Understand SQL and have knowledge on how report SQL gets generated with multiple passes,
- Have strong knowledge(preferably 5-8 years of hands on experience) on Business Objects/ Microstrategy Reporting Tools (BO Universe, MSTR Architect Schema, Report Development, Interactive Dashboard Development using both Web and Desktop,
- Create technical design specifications for Universe(s) and Reports,
- Create New Standard Reports and Ad Hoc Reports as per end business needs using BOXI 3.1 / Microstrategy 9.1 & Higher.
- Schedule reports based on business requirements,
- Develop BO universe(s) / Architect Schema, perform testing, create user guides, provide end user training,
- Perform regular maintenance on Universe(s), Architect Scheme to fine tune the environment,
- Maintain front-end security of data, row-level security and resolve access to application for users,
- Use appropriate syntax/logic to overcome the problems with database when integrating with Business Objects /
- Resolve software issues and install software as required on user workstations,
- Provide ongoing support for end users.
- Overall 8+ years of experience
- Experience with Business Objects 3.1 & higher
- Experience with Microstrategy 9.1 & higher
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Sybase, Rapid SQL
- Experience with Data modelling, Data Integration tools
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.