Effective Wednesday, December 8, 2021, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation. If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
The Emergency Care business and part of the NAM EC Marketing team and directly report to the team leader. This dynamic business brings critical, lifesaving products to the responders who need them. Our growing team balances direct and indirect sales channels to deliver capital, consumable, software and service products to a diverse set of customers. We nurture our traditional partnerships while expanding our digital and ecommerce capabilities and reach. You will be in a leading role to drive this change, working across the end-to-end value chain. The role offers an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity, allowing you to own and shape this category. You are responsible for:
Marketing Plan and Execution
- Responsible for managing the product lifecycle for AED products and services in North America including new product introductions and market exit strategies.
- Generate demand in new and existing markets, including expanding stakeholder targeting strategies and new acquisition models.
- Providing Market and Customer Insights and Trends to the Business.
- Collaborate with global team to develop product and claim roadmaps.
- Collaborate with Product development, Sales, Finance, Sales Enablement, Customer Fulfillment, etc.
- Ensure a seamless and optimized process from order to delivery and develop and market a superior warranty & value-added service and support strategy.
- Use in-depth customer understanding to develop robust marketing briefs with support from Brand team, provide training on new marketing activation materials and optimize programs and promotions.
You are part of
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in creating the Health System Marketing Plan for the Market by providing Audience and Business specific insights and the global Portfolio and Business Strategy.
- Driving the Audience and Business specific execution of the Health Systems Marketing Plan and translating and aligning those with the BMC plans.
- Create and execute channel plans that drive market growth for specific segments, including working with partners to deliver high-quality marketing activities for demand creation.
- Measure, analyze and report on channel marketing pipeline-building activities to determine their contribution to pipeline health and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/ROI.
- Forecast and track channel demand targets for all channel marketing activities.
- Build co-marketing plans with designated partners in support of their revenue targets that are in line with local marketing plans.
- Drive awareness and enablement programs that inform partners of the latest campaigns, solution offerings, partner wins and tools that the organization is creating to help them grow their businesses.
- Develop and manage local partner engagement activities (e.g. partner events, communications, training).
- Supporting the Business by providing market insights and trends and reviewing the value proposition and global plans in the in the product development phase and localizing it for the market (Local Launch Brief)
- Responsible to form the cross-functional team required to plan and execute a product launch
- Responsible to drive local product launches in line with the global strategy and the overall market's business and marketing strategy
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven. Philips was formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused on the area of health technology, with other divisions being divested. To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors, MBA preferred
- Strong digital marketing & ecommerce experience preferred
- 10+ years Brand Management/Marketing experience
- Experience developing go to market plans, with a clinical emphasis
- Startup mentality with ability to navigate a large organization
- Experience with direct and indirect sales channels, balance B2B and B2C requirements
- Broad understanding of the North American healthcare market
- Deep experience in and across respective healthcare markets and segments
- Desire to think creatively, out-of-the-box, and to innovate
- Proven ability to work successfully in multidisciplinary program team environment, coupled with experience supporting customers and sales teams
- Highly driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and goal oriented
- Ability to motivate large marketing and sales organizations for the promotion of related products and services
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Ability and willingness to travel.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. How we work at Philips
Our newly adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart - which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home - for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone's in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when, and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn't office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams, and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work, and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best. Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it's like working at Philips , read stories from our employee blog , find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran