If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance Your Challenge:
Responsible for developing and maintaining Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships within the Magnetic Resonance (MR) field in the North America (NAM) market, to drive clinical innovation and market share of Philips MR. Manages clinical marketing and is responsible for midterm product portfolio activation in the NAM market and expanded development of proof points post product launch. Translates the long term business plan to represent advanced clinical knowledge and innovation of the near term roadmap. Contributes to the definition of the midterm business strategy with clinical insights, market expertise, and within Philips Brand requirements. You are responsible for:
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Developing and maintaining KOL relationships in the NAM MR market; engaging in advanced imaging discussions, to drive clinical adoption and market share of Philip MR, including MR advanced visualization and post-processing, and MR partnerships
- Collaborating with the global business and NAM marketing to activate new product introductions (NPIs) in alignment with the market's business and overall marketing strategy
- Identifying proof point opportunities with clinical partners, and drives execution of deliverables in alignment with the market's business and overall marketing strategy
- Providing clinical and industry expertise in advanced imaging, supporting the modality sales team in the market as key clinical connection point to the business
- Ensuring clinical Marketing strategy and plans are aligned and implemented into KOL relationships and proof point development agreements
- Working with the NAM Central Marketing and Cluster Marketing teams to activate successful campaigns that generate qualified leads, expand share of wallet and retain customers based on knowledge of KOL and National Show/reference sites
- Supporting the Business Marketing Leader (BML) with deep clinical insights, to enhance interactions with the global Business, especially for key performance metrics, key enablers for success, and strategic initiatives
Why should you join Philips?
- 15 plus years of experience in diagnostic imaging clinically, technically, and/or marketing and product roles with progressive responsibility
- Masters Degree or PhD preferred. Knowledge of diagnostic imaging
- Expertise with MRI products and related clinical services and technologies
- Experience and knowledge to work with clinical, technical and administrative staff, scientists, and physicians to produce, optimize, and drive customer engagement in MR
- Strong experience in marketing technology, in healthcare domains, including creating customized value propositions/collaborations to customers. Knowledge and understanding of Marketing processes
- Works with customers and collaborations team within Philips NAM to determine and develop scopes of work with key customers as they pertain to MR IVP proof points for new and existing products in the portfolio; as well as, related technologies in advanced visualization and other partnerships
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the clinical market
- Experience as an integrator in a dynamic market and /or complex matrix organization
- Capable of leading a cooperative effort among members of multifunctional teams
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people
- ~30% travel required; Remote role
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Contact If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.