- Develop positioning and key differentiators for our channel practices
- Lead global strategic and relationship marketing campaigns (new and existing) to drive awareness in appreciation of our brand and our differentiated advisor capabilities
- Create programs that blend strategic marketing objectives, content-driven platforms, and relationship marketing/networking
- Work with internal teams to create global marketing campaigns
- Additional responsibilities as identified
- 10 + years of business experience in B2B marketing. Preferably at a professional services firm. Experience supporting financial advisory and/or turnaround & restructuring practices a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business concentration highly preferred. Relevant Master’s, or MBA a plus.
- Ability to construct marketing programs with budget, timeliness, accountability, and measurement.
- Strong writing, presentation, and communications skills with a solid understanding of PR, digital marketing, thought leadership development, and events.
- Self-motivated, collaborative team player able to work in a fluid, high-expectations environment.
- Must be able to work full-time in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day.
- Ability to occasionally travel