Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Physician Education Product Manager? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical outcomes!
Relias provides software and services to more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and providers, addressing the primary concerns of recruiting, retention, risk mitigation, compliance, and the move from fee for service to value-based reimbursements. In addition to unrivaled content, Relias offers pre-hire assessments and in-depth analytics that allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, resulting in better patient, resident and client outcomes, as well as better financial results. We are passionate about our product and our clients; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent. Our clients think so, too – we proudly boast a retention rate close to 100%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive two-week onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- Integrated 15 acquisitions over the last five years
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
The Business Manager is the owner of a product or set of products and is responsible for driving profitable growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- P&L owner, responsible for achieving defined P&L targets.
- Driving market and competitive analysis, developing A/B tests, pricing recommendations, and other revenue optimizing initiatives
- Defining merchandising & packaging strategy
- Developing marketing strategy and associated value proposition, and working with cross functional teams to execute
- Assisting in developing incremental growth investment cases
- Managing cost budgets, assisting in developing detailed annual budgets
- Providing monthly and quarterly forecasts with associated commentary, monitoring product performance and developing revenue bridges when necessary
- Brand advocate within and outside of Relias
- Working cross-functionally to ensure smooth execution and delivery of projects and tasks, assisting with support escalations and sales inquiries
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years working in a Product Management or Product Marketing capacity
- 2+ years’ experience managing a brand or product(s) to revenue objectives
- Read and understand a P&L and associated drivers of the numbers
- Data analysis, including proficiency in Excel, to synthesize multiple inputs and develop a go forward strategy and execution plan
- Pricing and product competitive research and analyses
- Ability to develop compelling value proposition and differentiators
- Ability to summarize plans and status into consumable and actionable insights for management
- Strong attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, including ability to establish strong relationships across the organization.
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior experience in the physician education space
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace