Our Business Manager to the CEO will report to the CEO and will be responsible for a variety of tasks across business planning and program management, rhythm of the business coordination, and other key projects associated with fulfilling the company’s long-term vision. This is a unique role that is part business and program management, part CEO shadow, part “do what needs to be done”, no task being too big or too small. You will be the CEO’s confidant, taking notes in critical senior-level meetings, following up and completing preparation for key projects, and acting day to day as the CEO’s right-hand advisor.
This role is designed to be 12-24 months in length after which we will find a place within the org for this individual to thrive.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 5+ years of experience in product management, business development, strategy consulting, investment banking, finance, or analytics
- Highly analytical with demonstrated ability to make strategic and operational recommendations
- Strong ability to influence and construct compelling arguments based on industry research, internal findings, and business intuition
- Are passionate about a business's inner workings, honest, have a professional presence, and have the business maturity to take confidentiality seriously
- Have an unbridled passion to learn, a great attitude and eagerness to work hard
- Bias for action and comfort in working through ambiguity
- Advanced computer, multitasking, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to project manage multiple high impact, complex initiatives throughout the organization
You get bonus points for:
- Experience working with & implementing OKRs
- Experience working in consumer products & ecommerce industries
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Helped the CEO on a day to day basis, taking notes, creating content, following up and managing projects, analyzing data, researching topics, and providing insight
- Worked closely with Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure company processes are followed on-time and the CEOs day is geared to the most effective use of time
- Assisted with preparing materials including meetings of the board or agendas and presentations to drive executive team meetings
- Analyzed processes, teams, and programs on a strategic and operational level; compiled and summarized key business insights on an ongoing basis and working in partnership with Rad analysts
- Facilitated cross-functional teams to find and execute new and improved solutions for the customer
- Ensured vital activities are performed in a consistent manner to a high degree of excellence such as organizing monthly metrics meetings or weekly team meetings
- Additional duties & overtime as required.