Drives the division's business plans, significantly influencing the day-to-day operations as well as managing strategic discussions and decisions. Responsible for the organization and oversight of multiple processes and/or projects, for coordinating output, and managing related data, reporting, and other information as required. Serves as a primary liaison with areas in the bank as assigned. Provides business analysis and follow-up on projects and/or issues as assigned.
QualificationsUndergraduate degree with an emphasis on Business, Finance or related field, with 12+ years of either Business Line or other management, project management, or analysis experience, or equivalent education and experience. MBA preferred. Prior banking and/or project experience a plus.
- Receives assignments in the form of strategic objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules, goals and produce specific outputs. Establishes tactical objectives and work plans. Works collaboratively with individuals and departments from across the bank and interacts with external partners. Influences changes to policies, procedures and technology that affect the organization. Senior management reviews objectives and outputs to evaluate success of operation.
- Oversees, manages, directs and supports division/department projects as assigned, including but not limited to establishing and monitoring appropriate metrics to measure progress. Manages the coordination of the activities across teams formed to meet objectives. Prepares and distributes communications for improved collaboration and to keep management and stakeholders informed. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for monitoring, testing, and analysis for quality control of services and output. Creates appropriate reports and recommendations for improvements to processes and services. May also provide training and communications to ensure understanding, adoption, and compliance with process changes.
- Serves as a liaison between business units on projects as required by Executive Management. Monitors progress and keeps management and project stakeholders well informed of progress and changes within projects. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Prepares internal communication regarding strategic projects.
- May serve as the EMG's representative on committees and team meetings.
- Manages the coordination of the activities across teams formed to meet objectives.
- Provides other business support to EMG/ direct reports as required.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will add to costs and / or delay opportunity capture, possibly result in critical delays in schedules and may jeopardize overall business activities.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by manager.