Projectline is looking to hire a Business Manager who is responsible for assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch. We are searching for someone who is instrumental in designing, developing and launching end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive lead opportunities for sales, and understands the sales and business cycle.
Do you want to love where you work? Are you an experienced marketing business manager looking for an opportunity to have an impact? Are you a high-energy, professional individual with great communication skills and an affinity for fast evolving environment? The GTM Integrated Marketing Planning team leads everything from 18-month planning across lines of business, to co-marketing with partners. You will have the opportunity to work with some of our biggest clients.
As our initiatives and programs shift throughout the year, you will need to be comfortable with a changing environment, providing grounding for the team. You will also need to be a strategic thinker, helping us stay prepared for our future needs.
- You will lead day-to-day team operations,team communications and aid in Project Management
- You will partner closely with other team members internally and externally to establish and manage rhythms of business
- You will develop innovative ways to engage customers through partnerships, team communications including deck creation, meeting notes, and SharePoint sites
- You will drive work back schedules on key projects including managing open item follow-ups
- You will manage team rhythm of business, workstream meeting series, agendas and calendaring
Soft skills needed:
- You have 5+ years of experience in business management or business operations preferably with multi-faceted teams
- Deals well with ambiguity and capable of working autonomously
- Detail oriented, with a track record for driving project timelines/deliverables to completion
- Have a passion for simplifying complex business processes, including the ability to build presentations that communicate clear, simple and beautiful messages
- Proven ability to work across organizations and reporting boundaries to get things done
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Operations or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5-7 years work-related experience in a leadership role
- Strong Project Management/ strategic skills is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, have strong cross group collaboration skills,and running multiple projects is a requirement
- Know how to prioritize tasks. B2B or B2C Marketing experience preferred.
- Marketing experience with high technology products preferred
- Experience with Microsoft products preferred
- Web/online (HTML/SharePoint) experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.