- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Contracts and Procurement Departments providing technical guidance and mentoring to assigned staff.
- Lead preparation, review and approval activities in support of Government proposal submittals.
- Reviews draft and final RFP’s in order to identify and manage business risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for oversight of data administration on the contract to include submission of reports, Contract Data Requirements Listings (CDRL’s), development of plans, SOPs, and otherrequiredcontract documentation.
- Interfaces with the Government Contracts Office / Government Task Managers on all contractual matters to include, but not limited to, compliance with the Performance Work Statement and funding matters. Regularly interfaces with DCAA and DCMA.
- Responsible for development, submittal and negotiation of claims and Requests for Equitable Adjustment.
- Provides day-to-day management and training of Contract Administration staff; provides guidance on complex contractual actions as needed.
- Ensure compliance as a Subject Matter Expert with government regulations, corporate policies and best practices.
- Oversight of solicitation, cost/price analysis, and negotiation activities; coordinates with internal cross functional program personnel.
- Authorizes payments consistent with contractual terms.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must have at least 15years’ experience in negotiating, drafting, and administering complex government contracts, to include IDIQ, CPFF, CPAF, FFP, and T&M type contracts.
- Familiarity with export compliance matters and regulations.
- Ability to interpret contractual requirements and provide guidance to program personnel and management.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Management or Business Administration
- Experience and sound working knowledge of U.S. government procurement regulations (FAR / DFAR)
Preferred Additional Skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills necessary for working in a team environment.
- MBA preferred
- Self-starter with good organizational and computer skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) or equivalent is desirable.
Job Code: ES20171608-20389