Falls Church, VA
Industry: Industrial Equipment & Supply•
5 - 7 years
Posted 393 days ago
Under the general supervision of the Business Operations Manager this position will be responsible for managing the finance and business operations, supporting the FOSS program. Responsible for program finance, planning, ensuring contractual compliance, cost management, budget development and analysis, forecasting.
Position includes Financial/Program control responsibilities in support of the FOSS program in the areas of budgeting/reporting, sales, and ebitda. Assists with budgeting for long range planning and AOP. Financial analysis and reporting, forecasting orders, sales EBIT. Will support in the development of monthly financial charts in support of Program Management Reviews. Will be responsible for monthly estimate at complete generation and estimate to complete forecasting. Individual will be responsible for completing monthly unbilled reconciliations; as well as, managing the invoice process from end to end. This position will also be working with the program operations team to ensure that any ad hoc requests or contractual deliverables will be met timely and accurately.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance (or related disciplines) from an accredited institution, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5-7 years of experience in multiple areas, including Finance, Accounting or Business Operations.
• Experience driving the review and analysis of the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and plans, and developing strategies for improving or further leveraging these plans.
• Experience representing the Company to customers.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies, procedures and technical documentation.
• Strong knowledge of budgets, estimates at complete and projections.
• Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and propose solutions.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
• Knowledge of principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership, service delivery methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities, schedules and budgets.
• Ability to clearly communicate with individuals among executive leadership
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project and Powerpoint.
• Strong knowledge of Percent Complete revenue recognition
• Experience working with large Federal Government contracts exceeding ~$30M revenue annually
• Experience with Costpoint and other Deltek reporting software; such as, Costpoint
• Experience with TM1 a plus