A large southeasternlaw firm with national reach, is seeking a litigation attorney to join their business litigation team in their Charleston, SC office.
- 1 to 3years of litigation case management experience.
- Attorney who has demonstrated litigation experience including attending court hearings, arbitration, and mediations and in taking and defending depositions as well as in drafting discovery.
- Experience preparing pleadings, arguing motions and managing smaller matters on a*first chair basis*..
- Law firm experiencerequired.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with clients and opposing counsel are required.
- Academic excellence.
- A motivated and independent attorney
- Licensed in SC and in good standing with no disciplinary actions.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS