This position reports to the Business Line Project Manager I in the Retail Branch Operations department located in Columbia, Missouri. Position may be in Columbia MO or may be remote.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M., travel and overnights as required.
The position will provide assistance and focused effort on the Bank's Transform 360 Core System Replacement project. Position is responsible for completion of, but not limited to, the following project activities:
- Preparing, reviewing, revising, and providing feedback on business requirements documents (BRDs) and functional specification documents (FSDs).
- Writing system use cases and system/integrated system test scripts
- Executing test scripts and documenting system defects
- Providing information to others and acting as Subject Matter Expert for Retail line of business
- Providing requirements and conducting testing of system reports
- Participating in required data cleansing and data migration activities
- Assisting with the creation of training and communications documentation
- Providing training to others
- Collaborating with internal technical team to minimize impacts to existing interfaces and other systems
- Participating in implementation activities
Some travel, including overnight travel, can be expected. Travel is likely limited to 10% of time or less.
Participate in department and business unit initiatives, provide assistance to others in CBI Retail Operations, maintain working knowledge of new products, processes, systems or procedures implemented at Commerce Bank, complete professional development activities, and complete other duties as assigned by manager.
Required: Strong working knowledge of retail banking operations, excellent PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, excellent written and verbal communication skills and superior organization skills. A Bachelor's degree and five years of retail banking and operations experience is required or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to occasionally travel, including overnight travel.
Preferred: Tenyears ofretailbanking and operationsexperience.