$80K — $100K *
Provide Day to day operations support as Level 2 to end users.
• Deployment of Laptops (Windows 7, 10 OS) to the end users.
• Provide Pre and Post Migration support for Laptop deployment
• Provide specialized hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution for customer’s end users.
• Provide onsite hands and feet support for Server and Network related issues.
• Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support groups to have the resolution for any issues that come across during the migration.
· Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
· Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
· Administer and provide User account provisioning.
· Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
. Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate
support teams and follow up until closure.
. Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution,
and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
. Perform user account management activities
Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,
presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
. Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
. Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
. May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
. Participate in on-going training and departmental development
. Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
. Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
. Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue (2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts (5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases
Valid through: 10/28/2021