How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
The Business Line Data Analyst for the Commercial Line of Business is primarily responsible for managing all aspects of the Commercial Banking, Treasury Services, International and Small Business Incentive Plans. This position works closely with executive management to ensure incentive plans align with corporate strategy and business unit goals.
• Providing sales teams with the information they need to properly enter, approve and track new business
• Ensuring that the system reflects accurate sales and participant data
• Providing modeling and data analysis for potential plan changes or enhancements
• Developing business requirements for required system changes
• Creating various management reports that support sales initiatives
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
• 4+ Years of experience working with relational databases through SQL or MS Access
• Preferred experience with financial modeling and forecasting
• Preferred background in Commercial Banking
• Preferred experience in analytics, streamlining complex data-driven concepts into actionable recommendations
• Preferred experience working with incentive plans, commission plans, and/or compensation programs.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel and Access
• Skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and other MS Office Suite tools
• Excellent analytical and deductive reasoning skills
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability to meet pre-defined deadlines
• Strong organizational skills