11 - 15 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Business Leader - SITKA® Gear-170692
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Best-known as the manufacturer of GORE-TEX® fabrics for garments and footwear, Gore manufactures a wide range of high-performance fabrics engineered to protect wearers in demanding environments—from explorers on the North Pole to firefighters, soldiers, and emergency workers. We are looking for a Business Leader to join the SITKA® Gear team in Bozeman, MT.
SITKA® Gear, a subsidiary of Gore, designs and manufactures the hunting industry's fastest growing brand of technical and performance apparel. Visit sitkagear.com to learn more.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we’re looking for you! In this role you will have full accountability for setting and adjusting strategy, and for the overall financial health of the business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about manufacturing products that are the highest quality in their class
- Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Be energized by seeing and helping others grow and develop through coaching and mentorship
- Defining and driving a clear and compelling vision, including objectives and priorities for the business, aligned with the divisional plan and Enterprise objectives
- Creating the right business organization with clear expectations, decision making and waterlines to achieve short and long term business objectives
- Building and facilitating a strong organization and healthy team culture for business success
- Partnering with shared services across the Enterprise
- Leading the leadership team and ensuring its effectiveness
- Setting the strategy for brand expansion – category, region, product form adjacencies
- Building capabilities to drive strong engagement directly with consumers
- Building exciting brand in profitable way
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in cross functional leadership of consumer brand(s)
- Highly effective cross functional and global teaming and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen including P&L ownership experience
- Experience globalizing consumer brands(s), driving profitable brand expansion across regions
- Experience scaling consumer brand(s) to remarkable results
- Strong D2C knowledge and experience with omni brand consumer centric marketing
- Proven ability to provide coaching, discipline and structure work with a small team
- Willingness to collaborate as part of larger organization
- Ability to travel up to 50% globally
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Experience leading in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong product acumen and product leadership orientation
- Experience defining broad vision for brand and product strategy
- Experience in outdoor markets
- Affinity for outdoors, hunting, fishing
Keywords: Gore, job, Bozeman, Montana, MT, global, international, leader, leadership, leading, manager, management, managing, operations, enterprise, business, processes, products, systems, planning, planner, continuous,
improvement, flexibility, strategy, strategies, strategic, goals, productivity, efficiency, capacity, structure, discipline, coaching, coach, developing, implementing, executing, guiding, directing, communicating, promoting, tracking, measuring, metrics, objectives, results, performance
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
: Business Leadership
: North America-United States-Montana-Bozeman
: Yes, 50 % of the Time
: Day (1st shift)