Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 65 days ago
The technology team lead is in charge of development efforts of one our applications part of BI and Analytics portfolio. We are seeking a strong Technology Team lead to work with our well established development team to deliver best Reporting and Analytics solutions to our internal clients in Citi. The successful candidate will be an independent thinker who makes convincing, data-driven decisions. S/he will devise clear strategy, positioning and execution priorities and will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. S/he will be a pragmatic visionary who can identify business requirements and lead the team to translate them into workable, scalable technology solutions. S/he must be comfortable working with complex challenges and working with stakeholders globally. S/he will also be an expert in building and developing high performing team.
- The Candidate will play a team lead role who is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product across BI portfolio.
- The candidate will be involved on prioritizing requests coming from multiple customers and meet deadlines across the portfolio.
- Candidate will ensure that requirements won’t have any kind ambiguity and they are precise to reduce delays on the delivering the solutions to our clients.
- Candidate will be able to articulate to clients impact of any change in requirements during the development cycle.
- Responsible to provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- The candidate’s main responsibility will be to work very closely with the rest of the application team leads to prioritize the work and to represent a single channel of communication between the stakeholders and development teams.
· Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· Candidate must have 7-10 years of technical experience on Full Software Development Lifecycle of an enterprise application.
· At least 7 years’ experience with databases or BI tools
· at least 5 years Team leadership experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Team player with excellent communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Scrum Master and BI Team Lead (3+ years' experience leading a team of 6 people)
· In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
· Creative thinker with a vision
· 4 – 5 years of experience using project management tools that support agile methodology: JIRA, TFS.
· Must know SQL, and have 5+ years' experience with data warehousing
· Must be able to work with customers and handle important meetings independently
· Ability to design innovative solutions
· Must have a good foundation in process automation
· Must be proficient (5+ years' experience) in at least one programming language
· Be able to mentor the development team and describe solution designs
Nice to have:
· Good knowledge of web app and data visualization design
· Good knowledge of computer software architecture
· Good knowledge of ITIL practices