South Portland, ME
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 46 days ago
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Manage a diverseportfolio of business activities/reporting. As the top specialist this role isresponsible to provide the design/development of complexreports, dashboards and scorecards tosupportbusiness needs; ensure alignment of metrics across the organization. Acts a technical working lead/resource to others. Work closely with senior leadership on significant projects.
• Work autonomously and accountable for acting as a lead within a specialized BI & Reporting function and may provide work direction to others
• Provide seasoned specialized knowledge, advice, and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members
• Expert knowledge of reporting and BI platforms, tools and techniques used within enterprise and within broader industry and ability to effectively leverage it to support broad range of reporting and BI functions
• Expert at utilizing data sources across the organization with ability to integrate data across multiple platforms
• Manages communication at senior and executive level
• Work effectively across multiple business units with numerous stakeholders to deliver reporting and BI solutions
• Scope of role may have enterprise impact
• Generally focus on broad range of complex issues that may span from medium long term issues (e.g. 6-12 months)
• Undertake and complete a variety of complex projects and initiatives requiring specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes within own area of expertise
• Oversee and/or independently perform tasks from end to end
• Generallyreports to a Senior Manager or executive role
• Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
Please Note: This position may be based anywhere within the TD Footprint, from Maine to Florida.