CACI is looking for several experienced Business Intelligence Solutions Architects to be a part of an innovative and collaborative technology team to advance the Depart of Defense (DoD)'s enterprise data analytics platform using modern technologies, cloud architectures, and development best practices.
The CACI Team is looking for a Business Intelligence Solution Architect to support a fast-paced, agile development team. As a Business Intelligence Solution Architect, you will work with product managers and business stakeholders to define, design, and develop business intelligence solutions to fulfill your customer's needs.More About the Role
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Works with large enterprise customers to implement data management solutions on multiple BI platforms.
- Interacts directly with our clients to consult, solicit business rules, design, and build solutions to address the client's business intelligence and data management challenges.
- Creates, modifies and maintains data entities based on customer requirements and initiatives.
- Demonstrates expertise with several analytic tools, such as ETL, Database, and Visualization.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- 3-7 years of business intelligence solutioning experience with business intelligence technologies, tools, and architectures.
- Hands-on experience in various data-centric operations such as ETL, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics.
- Understanding of enterprise database management systems
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Active Secret clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience supporting BI solutions within DoD enclaves
- Experience with Qlik, Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with cloud platform, such as Amazon Web Service
- Security+ Certification
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.