Mitel is seeking a Report Developer & Data Analyst who will be responsible for creating Business Intelligence (BI) reports, executive dashboards; departmental KPI dashboards using Tableau, SAP HANA, SalesForce BI tools. This role requires a deep understanding of data structures and a strong working knowledge of BI tools, databases and SQL, as well as proficiency in MS Excel.
- Responsible for the development and enhancement of new and existing reports and dashboards using Tableau, SAP HANA, SalesForce BI and Excel Pivot table
- Work with departmental Analytics and Reporting team SMEs to understand business requirements, data structures, definitions and various data sources
- Responsible for data mining for enterprise decision support; as well to provide data support for organization's improvement initiatives using the Enterprise Data Warehouse built on Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SAP BW
- Perform data integration and to improve data availability and data quality to meet tactical as well as strategic goals
- Perform quality assurance on new reports and changes to reports
- Work with business users to collect and document requirements following best practices.
- Create specifications for reports and dashboards
- Performing DBA, data discovery and ETL activities
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a corporate technology environment developing Reports, SQL Query and Data Base Administration
- 5+ years of Experience in query optimization, creating views, stored procedures, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in creating reports using Tableau, SAP HANA, SalesForce BI, SQL Server Reporting Services familiarity with business objects (Crystal Report) will be a plus
- Confident with writing and reading SQL on intermediate to complex queries
- Solid Understanding and 3 + years of experience of data warehouse, cubes and MDM tools
- Proven record of successful project management, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, time management, and be able to prioritize the tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, Access, and Visio
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to proactively work alone and within a team environment
- Results oriented to deliver high quality results in a timely manner
- Possess strong interpersonal and communications skills, will possess the flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment; will possess strong organizational and prioritization skills
- BS/BA in a related field, such as Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science or equivalent DBA / Report Developer / Data Scientist experience is required