The Business Intelligence Product Manager will have responsibility to assigned data domains, with Debit as a main subject area. You will be responsible for effective data ownership / stewardship of assigned data domain(s), as well as the development of actionable data strategies – that can be commercialized. Prior to assuming a data ownership / stewardship role, the Business Intelligence Product Manager will lead enablement processes for introduction of the assigned data into the PSCU Enterprise Data Warehouse (“EDW”) and applicable data delivery solutions. The role will also be responsible for ensuring that the data exposed within the product is named and described appropriately from the product perspective.
- Demonstrate a well-rounded knowledge of specific data domains, their application to performance measurement, growth and productivity strategies – utilizing PSCU protocols, industry standards, and emerging alternate approaches.
- Effectively utilize PSCU data mining and data lineage tools, thru self-directed training as provided.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats, with all levels of the organization, while performing as a highly detailed subject matter expert.
- Using informal and formal strategies, effectively champion and promote analytic tools, methods and conceptual approaches by demonstrating paths to improved business intelligence, decision making, and value generating member delivery.
- Written contribution to industry publications or speaking engagements, active involvement with industry COEs or collaborative development with analytic partners.
- Ability to think strategically and globally regarding development, implementation and commercialization of analytic products.
- Successfully define and execute within product lifecycle and iterative design processes (agile / scrum); responsible for managing a detailed roadmap for their assigned data domain(s).
- Ability to initiate a formal project: produce a project definition/initiation document that clearly defines scope and project objectives; elicit, document and prioritize business requirements.
- Ability to identify and manage / sponsor business implementation tasks; define and document assumptions, task dependencies, issues and risks for business readiness and client adoption.
- Comply, explain, and comport oneself appropriately with internal staff, clients and vendors in regards to consumer privacy, intellectual property protection, and confidential communications
- Minimum 5 years within the payments industry in a data analysis role required
- Minimum 5 years product management or business consulting experiencerequired
- Minimum 2 years project managementexperiencepreferred
Education: Bachelor level degree – preferably in Marketing, Product Development, Decision Analytics, Business Administration.
Some travel may be required. Approximately 14-21 business days per year.