We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join our growing team of developers, data scientists, data engineers, project managers, and business professionals at Kalderos. The Kalderos product is charged with building solutions that address some of the most complicated systems.
As pioneers of Drug Discount Management, Kalderos has launched a new version of our core product, Grappa, that will allow Kalderos to expand our auditing and point-of-sale chargeback functions to additional discount programs large US pharma companies participate in. Also, the government focus on drug pricing means solutions that enable new ways of facilitating discounted pricing between the manufacturer and the patient must be designed, developed, and launched rapidly as we continue to service our existing clients with efficient, organized, and performant data management solutions.
By enabling new types of direct-to-patient and value-based pricing arrangements to be implemented, and by building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right price or discount be applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients (and is financially rewarding for the team members who help make it happen.)
As our Business Intelligence Manager, you will manage and provide a clear direction for the BI strategy of the organization's analytics and reporting team.
- Collaborates with IT, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and other relevant organizational areas to solve complex problems utilizing information systems and data.
- Guides strategy for developing metrics across the organization and coaches teams on using relevant data to measure their processes.
- Promotes a culture of data-driven decision making and enhances the organization's capabilities for self-service data and analytics.
- Prepares information and makes presentations to various audiences including the executive, senior and mid-level managers, and associates.
- Establishes processes for automation of operational tasks by creating reports and queries, working with internal teams and vendors, and streamlining processes.
- Provides back-end analysis and reporting.
- Assists in architecting Business Intelligence solutions and working with database teams to guide data warehouse development.
- Ensures the analytics and reporting team is meeting the expectations set by management.
- Supports and creates processes, rules of engagement and separation of duties for reporting and analytics
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a Business Intelligence, MIS or Analytics role
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, information systems, operations, or business.
- Expert-level SQL skills.
- Expert level experience with BI tools such as PowerBI or Tableau.
- Experience with cloud computing technology such as Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401K plan
- Training Allowance Fund
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross-functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Entertainment Allowance Fund
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate with a cross-functional team to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a company where inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem-solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life, and you are willing to accept areas where you could be better.
- You are willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.