As the Business Intelligence Manager for Finance Strategy and Analysis at Indeed, you will have a direct impact on the business by partnering with Finance on their reporting and analytic initiatives to support all business functions. You know how Finance teams work and how to empower them with data and solutions. You understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership. You have delivered challenging technical solutions. You have led business intelligence teams and earned the respect of talented analysts. You are equally happy talking algorithms and data structures as you are brainstorming about topics such as business opportunities and career development. You want to be in the mix technically while providing leadership to your teams. As our organization grows, you will help ensure we keep the talent bar high, and grow the skills and capabilities of our team.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Provide technical and team leadership and management for Indeed’s Finance business intelligence team supporting the Finance Strategy and Analysis organization
- Lead business intelligence platform integration and maintenance, defining and building reports and dashboards
- Help boost company performance through revenue or efficiency gains, as a result of the BI Team’s efforts
- Have detailed knowledge of Indeed’s data, and processes - including forecasting
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to implement solutions that meet their needs, while making sure the priorities for your team are properly aligned to business needs
- Collaborate with BI leaders across Indeed to drive business performance locally and globally
- Empower members of your team to grow their skillset and advance their career goals
What do you need for this job?
- 4+ years experience leading BI teams
- Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver business value through data
- Experience analyzing high volumes of data for multiple purposes in a dynamic environment
- Track record in driving a data driven culture across business units
- Strong numeracy and algebraic skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage large projects and manage rapid delivery of requests
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong ability to coach analysts, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- Experience with business intelligence tools, e.g. Tableau
- Finance Strategy, analysis and forecastingexperience a distinct advantage