The Business Intelligence Manager, reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Intelligence, will be responsible for leading data analysis and reporting processes that drives a holistic view of the business for the Sales and Marketing function. In practice, this means executing on the deliverables of the Client Analytics/Business Intelligence road map. The ideal candidate will collaborate with the Data Governance team, IT Enterprise Platform team, and a wide variety of stakeholders in the development of end-to-end Client Analytics/Business Intelligence solutions (i.e. Information & Insights, process automation, and DataMart design and maintenance). Success in the role is ultimately defined by the degree to which solutions leading to improved timely flow of data and actionable insights are implemented.
Develop enterprise analytic capabilities that span client lifecycle while improving team member experience:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide data analysis and reporting capabilities for our Sales and Marketing organization.
- Build and maintain an integrated strategic data environment that provides a holistic view of our clients, markets, and industry that will yield actionable insights and not passive information.
- Build-out standard dashboards and reports to address client and internal needs; leveraging AWS environments and any code/logic that currently exists.
Lead technical requirements gathering process that drives a holistic view of the business.
- Analyze client and business needs and participate in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced end-to-end Client Analytics/Business Intelligence capabilities (i.e. Information & Insights, process automation, DataMart design and maintenance).
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technical teams while leading the requirements gathering process, source data identification, proof of concept and coordination of user acceptance testing for Client Analytics/Business Intelligence solutions. Partnering with the Data Solutions team, IT Enterprise Platform team, and a wide variety of stakeholders will be critical for successful execution.
- Own documentation of Client Analytics/Business Intelligence processes for current and future capabilities.
Contributes to the development of the annual Client Analytics/Business Intelligence strategic roadmap:
- Implement continuous process improvement program including design, governance, and implementation.
- Analyze business processes and use cases that may uncover additional business insights that enable revenue growth, cost reduction and areas for improved efficiency through simplification.
- Collaborate with Market Readiness team to ensure project plans include effective change management practices (ie communication, training, etc.) for effective roll-out of future-state business intelligence tools and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or like discipline;
- 5 or more years direct experience with analytics, reporting, data mining, advanced analytical modeling, and data visualization.
- Experience with SQL, Python, and Alteryx is desired
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard tools (i.e. Tableau, Einstein Analytics-Wave) is desired
- Demonstrated ability to draw connections between data metrics and potential business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and influence business partners
- Demonstrated ability to be successful within a fast pace, complex, matrixed environment
- 2 to 3 years of experience with data visualization and dashboard tools Experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies and development practices
- Technology or professional services sector experience
- 2 to 3 years of experience using AWS Platform, Products, and Services (S3, Redshift, etc.)