Business Intelligence Managed Services Senior Consultant
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Atlanta Business Intelligence Managed Services Senior Consultant
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD
Protiviti’s Business Intelligence (BI) Managed Services (MS) professionals help companies provide BI technology support and understanding to drive critical information and insights for decision-making for our clients.
Our BI and Data Governance MS professionals help clients deliver enterprise support for cloud and on prem solutions related to Power BI, Tableau and SAP BI tools. Protiviti views Business Intelligence as more than simply reporting, understanding that information must be sourced, cleansed, organized, and then providing to end users in an actionable format in order to truly deliver business value. Professionals in our practice help our clients with everything from the upfront identification of data all the way to the end provisioning of that data and active governance of the information.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong technologist or business professional that understands the fundamentals of data management on SAP HANA and SAP Data Services and can apply these to a number of different types of client environments. This candidate should be able to work in a dynamic environment, interacting with both key business as well as technical resources, and will be able to work within a team.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
REQUIRED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Client relationship skills
- Organization and time management expertise
- Self-starter and can operate independently as needed
- The ability to work, conform and help mature a very structured BI support process
- Creative and logical problem-solving abilities
- Mentoring and people development capabilities
- Advanced listening skills and written and verbal communications
- Ability to multi-task and maintain professional demeanor under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on OneNote, Teams, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
PREFERRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Prior experience working in either Data warehousing or Business Intelligence
- Experience with any major ETL vendor, such as Data Services, SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.
- 3+ years working with SQL including intermediate to advanced knowledge on DML / DDL
- Experience with any of the major Business Intelligence reporting tools, such as BusinessOjbects, Power BI, Hyperion, Cognos, Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or SSRS
- Experience working within a Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, TeraData, or other major database management systems
- Experience working with business stakeholders to translate business issues into technology solutions and vice versa
- SAP HANA experience is a plus
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry