- 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Data Analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in leading programs and/or operations within a Cloud business.
- Master's degree in Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical degree.
- Experience with database queries (e.g., SQL), data visualization tools (e.g.,Tableau) and building dashboards.
- Experience designing and building out an organizational wide data repository strategy and the corresponding business intelligence infrastructure, in a Finance organization.
- Excellent business partnering skills and excellent judgment with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, fluid environment. Ability to drive complex operational initiatives with a strategic orientation.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Build dashboards, develop models and maintain data sets to analyze, report and present insights related to the performance of our Incentive programs.
- Provide insights through reactive and proactive analysis to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of our Incentive Programs and investment portfolio. Identify, lead and execute process improvements to reporting, understand trends and identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Design, build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards, and analyses to enable our team self-service data needs, and enable faster decision making as well as execution.
- Dive into data sets to answer business questions using SQL and other data manipulation languages.
- Develop, implement, and track metrics to measure incentive program performance and effectiveness. Develop digestible performance updates to senior leaders, and lead ongoing business review meetings alongside other stakeholders.