View’s mission is to create delightful human environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has reinvented something that hasn't changed for centuries – the simple window – and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate.
We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that let in natural light and views, and enhance mental and physical wellbeing by significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. In addition, View’s windows reduce glare and heat, improving the energy efficiency of buildings by 20 percent. View’s windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your phone. We are also leveraging advances in AI to develop smart building and IoT applications that make buildings healthier, smarter and more productive than anyone ever imagined.
View is already installed in over 35 million square feet and is growing rapidly. If you dream of changing the world to make it a better place – join us.
View’s IT team is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for the strategy, implementation and ongoing execution of View’s Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence plans and platforms at our Manufacturing Facility in Olive Branch, MS. You will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders from our Corporate and Manufacturing facilities as well as our suppliers and other IT functions in View Manufacturing. You will be reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Data and you will be based out of our Olive Branch, MS facility.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage BI and reporting product suite delivering web-based reporting, dashboards, and ad hoc query capability.
• Design and build reporting and analysis tools that help streamline the business and make reporting, analyzing, planning, and forecasting more efficient.
• ETL/data integration design, development, and support.
• Assist in data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
• Document new and existing data models, solutions, and implementations.
• Explore data and discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies, and trends.
• Troubleshoot reported ETL, reconciliation, or reporting inconsistencies, track, monitor and analyze performance and production issues, and implement improvements.
• Work closely with customers and analysts to create reports, keep customers informed about business intelligence tool problems and resolutions.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
• At least 6+ years of continuous experience with Microsoft technologies with very strong skills in T-SQL.
• Experience with tools like the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI), Business Objects, and Tableau.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting or working with Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing environments.
• Preferred familiarity with application technologies including C#, .NET Framework, Entity Framework.
? Working knowledge of Cloud Computing platforms (AWS, Azure).
? SQL Server related certifications are a plus.
? Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.