Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 49 days ago
Division : Information Technology
Business Intelligence Engineer (SQL Server)
The Business Intelligence Developerworks within the BI team on critical reporting and analysis initiatives. Reporting spans from custom requests to scheduled jobs to supporting our growing data warehouse. The developer must be able to communicate to business users the exact scope of metrics as well as the confidence and quality of the data in reports.
* Work directly with the business users to understand the reporting needs and lead business users to practical solutions.
* Help translate business requirements into specification documents to track and perform analysis of new and existing site features.
* Understand the necessity of data quality and requirement for confidence of accuracy of any reports.
* Develop/monitor/maintain new reports, procedures, data structures and databases.
* Design ETL processes for new and existing OLAP Data Cubes.
* Design data schema, perform data transformations and manipulations with efficiency and reusability in mind.
* Planning conducting and directing the analysis of complex business problems.
* Experience with Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics, Heap Analytics).
* Knowledge of a programming language (PHP, Python, ASP).
* Experience with SQL Server Administration.
* Knowledge of MySQL.
* Knowledge of WhereScape RED ETL tool.
* Understanding of basic statistics (confidence intervals, statistical significance, etc).
Job Number : 89752