Foot Locker, Inc. is on the cutting edge of retailtechnology. Our evolution has led us to improve our systems and strengthen our teams. We are searching for a forward thinking Business Intelligence Engineer to innovatively build and deploy BI solutions in a MicroStrategy, Power BI based environments. This is a unique opportunity to build capability in the business through the development of reports and dashboards, and innovative Business Intelligence strategies.
Foot Locker, Inc. is the world's leading retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel. Headquartered in New York- with divisions around the globe- we operate approximately 3,500 athletic retail stores in 21 countries. Footlocker.com / Eastbay, headquartered in Wausau, Wisconsin operate the direct to consumer business for Foot Locker, Inc. Our brands include Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs Sports, Footaction, Kids Footlocker, Lady Footlocker and SIX:02. In fact we manage 16 of the largest sport inspired web and mobile sites on the net, which enjoy over 250 million visits per year
As an integral role in our evolving, data-driven environment, the Business Intelligence Developer will:
- Gather and transform business requirements into innovative Business Intelligence solutions that effectively support our global business.
- Document designs, specifications, and flow diagrams to assist in development, support, and problem analysis.
- Develop dashboards and reports; meeting critical business requirements and timelines.
- Drive data model design, and data curation and BI reporting for the enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Lake.
- Develop, execute, and document test plans.
- Interact with business users and technical teams throughout the development life-cycle; analyzing problems and clearly articulating solutions.
A successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Data Warehouse and Data Lake concepts, with experience in Netezza Data Warehouse appliances and Hadoop a plus.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or closely related field; 2-3years of experience with MicroStrategy, Power BI dashboards and report development.
- Reliability and consistency in his/her ability to deliver on commitments; meeting timelines, and anticipating business teams' needs.
- Experience in developing and deploying reports and dashboards to mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in SQL, data movement and KPI development. If you are ready to innovative and drive our data platforms by developing and implementing solutions that demonstrate value to our teams and customers, apply now!