CSRA is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer with next generation leadership skills. This candidate will research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software for the successful delivery of Business Intelligence solutions and related components along with meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Fusion Middle Ware and database setup and configuration experience. Implement and design the OBIEE RPD physical, business and presentation layers.
· Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle PL/SQL and OBIEE including building the RPD layers.
· Experience with underlying systems setup, tuning and administration.
· Experience with OBIEE migration through the life cycle.
· Implement and Design the OBIEE RPD physical, business and presentation layers.
· Experience configuring and developing in a MUD environment.
· Good understanding of dimensional data models.
· Ability to test the entire solution.
· Experience collecting, analyzing and documenting user requirements.
· Excellent communications skills to interact with client and otherdevelopers, including training and mentoring of team members.
· Certification in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (or) equivalent
About the Program: CSRA is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and dedicated professionals with proven leadership skills and Agile and traditional Waterfall software development experience to support enhancement of a critical mission DHS Transportation Security Administration (TSA) software system that provides aviation security, helping keep our Nation safe.
We are pursuing the TSA Secure Flight Software Development Support Services contract. CSRA will be responsible for sustaining and enhancing the capabilities of Secure Flight and, more importantly, CSRA will be responsible for achieving full migration to Agile software development and a Cloud infrastructure while ensuring 100% availability of Secure Flight. If you are interested in contributing to our Nation’s security and working on the next phase of a DHS TSA mission critical system, then please complete the form below to stay informed of upcoming events, opening of new personnel requisitions, and program related hiring efforts as we embark on this effort