$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The AMZL Finance team is looking for a customer focused, analytically and technically skilled Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) to join the team.
The role will require an end-to-end understanding of data and reporting; this role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities as well as outstanding business acumen. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and enjoying working with large data sets. The successful candidate will be also an expert on creating advanced dashboards, connecting data sources through APIs, outstanding SQL skills and also passionate about presenting data in a very nice and easy-to-digest way.
In this role, you will:
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
• Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools.
• Combine knowledge of statistical methodology and analysis with programming skills to support complex analyses.
• Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, tools, and dashboards.
• Respond to a variety of on-demand ad-hoc analytical requests as needed.
• Implement training and documentation solutions that enable business stakeholders to get the most out of our self-serve reporting tools.
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical or analytical field (computer science, finance, math, or statistics).
• 5+ years of experience
• Proficient in R, SQL, Python or some combination
• Experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with big data technologies and large-scale, complex datasets.
• Expertise in the design, creation, management, and analysis of large and complex datasets.
• Advanced skills in data visualization tools like Amazon Quicksight, Tableau, or similar BI tools.
• Master's Degree in Finance, Analytics, Supply Chain Engineering or related field.
• Advanced knowledge in scripting with R and or Python
• Advanced data analysis skills - e.g. database query construction, data warehousing, regression modeling, and experience in market and business analysis
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age
Valid Through: 2019-11-14