The Business Intelligence & Reporting Director will lead the business effort to rationalize, modernize and automate the Global Data & Analytics (GD&A) reporting capabilities. You will oversee the effort to transform how we enable our stakeholders through strategic reporting and insights as well as self-service and interactive tools. You will lead the business delivery of new reporting capabilities, migration of existing legacy reporting to strategic solutions and enabling self-service reporting capabilities. You will drive business process improvements, including automation and robotics, which will help drive efficiencies for the enterprise. Key relationships include GD&A’s functional & segment leadership teams, our IT partners, community of analysts & data scientists, external vendors & key business stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and delivering on a multi-year business and IT roadmap to rationalize, modernize and automate the GD&A reporting capabilities.
- Partner with IT and our business stakeholders to implement self-service reporting capabilities.
- Automate manual reporting across the enterprise to gain efficiencies, while leveraging authoritative data
- Responsible for developing process standards and operating procedures aligned to:
- Reporting awareness and rationalization
- Reporting consolidation and resource efficiencies, to re-deploy resources for additional analytical needs
- Knowledge of automation strategies and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Extend scale and sustainability of services by building out long-term center of excellence model for enterprise reporting and analytics tooling support
- Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for continued growth and efficiencies.
- Responsible for managing the overall department budget and developing a large matrixed team with our IT partners.
- Drive delivery through agile ways of working with our matrix business and IT partners.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, IT, Analytics or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of progressive management experience in business intelligence, management information and insights and process improvements, with data warehousing knowledge
- Experience in leading large scale automated and self-service reporting interactive analysis and reporting solution development and deployment.
- Experience with data analysis and report development
- Experience integrating components of metric generation into ongoing tools & processes to ensure accurate data capture and process adherence
- Strong technical background related to report development, automation and data warehousing development
- Strong consultative & leadership skills and change management experience that has been leveraged for enterprise wide initiatives
- Strong delivery experience and understands full delivery lifecycle for delivering value to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to think/act strategically and influence key leaders and matrix partners