Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Assist in defining strategies and executing tasks and projects.
- Develop and implement reports and queries to drive business processes.
- Ensure business users have proper authorities to reports and data.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of database design, SQL, data warehousing and IBM Cognos BI.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS and SSAS).
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.