Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Assist in defining strategies and executing tasks and projects.
- Develop and implement reports and queries to drive business processes.
- Ensure business users have proper authorities to reports and data.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of database design, SQL, data warehousing and IBM Cognos BI.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS and SSAS).
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.