What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience in related roles
- 2 to 5 years’ experience using SQL, Python, R, or other data or scripting language
- Familiarity with Splunk, Tableau, Ab Initio, Drill, Hive, Hadoop, or DB Connector a plus
- End-to-end Model Designer expertise from dashboard design/development to deployment/maintenance.
- Hands-on experience with use of action filters, user filters, advanced navigation techniques, or Level-of-Detail (LOD) expressions.
- Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users.
- Requires a complete understanding of the business intelligence development life cycle including the ability to conduct interviews and gather the needs for desired outcomes for the BI solutions being built.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities along with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and technologies.
- Familiarity with stored procedures, query performance tuning and ETL (extract, transform, and load) in order to troubleshoot issues with dashboard.
Impact you’ll make:
- Lead the global development, deployment, and maintenance of CID’s Fraud & Anomaly Detection tools.
- With limited direction, design, develop and publish charts and dashboards for alerts on potential fraud, for processing by Transunion’s Fraud Operations Group (FOG).
- Must be comfortable with creating presentations and project plans that will be shared with Internal Stakeholders and Executive Management
- Work closely with the Global Technology and Data Architecture teams and provide technical design recommendations on the data mart structures which support analytical applications.
- Work with various team members across a TransUnion footprint to gain a good understanding of their business, analytical, and reporting needs, including the identification of critical metrics and KPIs.
- Create user process documentation and FAQs for operational instruction