Position Purpose: Design, develop, distribute and maintain all business information related reporting, including the development of complex parameterized reports, potential integration with a web based interface and the design of enterprise dashboard solutions. Assist in the implementation of quality and information distribution standards and processes. Work closely with the Business to understand the functional needs of system users and translate those needs into system requirements and design for data warehousing and reporting.
- Direct the implementation of a consistent business intelligence strategy including regular reporting of Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
- Actively participate in the program management of the analytics staff and projects.
- Assist in the development and validation of all reporting.
- Oversee and ensure the quality of data and structure of the Reporting & Analytics Environment, including the monitoring of DBA (Doing Business As) activities.
- Assist in the implementation of quality and information distribution standards and processes.
- Develop effective Business Intelligence designs based on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of related data warehouse experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, statistical analysis, relational databases, specifically SQL Server 2005 and Teradata.
- Experience developing in BI and Data Visualization tools such as MicroStrategy and Tableau.
- Experience leading and directing a Business Intelligence initiative.
- Ability to connect Enterprise Strategic Initiatives to Performance Indicators through executive/management interviews and original research.
- Advanced knowledge of design and development of Performance Indicator or operational-style dashboards.